Packing / Suggested Retail Price
Folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy and to the normal function of the immune system.
- Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus.
- Folate contributes to -
- maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- normal amino acid synthesis
- normal blood formation
- normal homocysteine metabolism
- normal psychological function
- the normal function of the immune system
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Folate has a role in the process of cell division
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
NRV = Nutrient Reference Values
Di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Anticaking Agents (Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Folic Acid
Take 1 tablet per day with food.
Do not exceed the recommended intake.