Packing / Suggested Retail Price
90 tabs (cod:12120) - 13,87€
Natures Aid Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and increases iron absorption.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of -
- blood vessels
- Vitamin C contributes to normal -
- energy-yielding metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system
- psychological function
- function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the -
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
NRV = Nutrient Reference Values
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Di-Calcium Phosphate, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Anticaking Agents (Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
Take 1 tablet per day.
Swallow whole with food and a little water.
Do not exceed the recommended intake.